To jump, you have to simple touch anywhere on the screen, out of controllers area.
If you have upgraded your Fhlashlight to PRO and after the update of new version it requires to pay again, you simply follow the steps, you wont be charged again for this purchase.
If you've made this action, but you can't upgrade to PRO version, simply delete and redownload the app.
The reason why you can't save created image is that: when you've opened the app for the first time, you've declined the permission to access to photo gallery. The simple way to resolve this issue is to simply go to Device Settings > Privacy > Photos and turn on the access to photo library for Icon Skins Builder.
As you might know, the new update of iOS 7 brings new functionalities regarding design of home and lock screens.
Due to this changes, frames and shelves, cant be positioned on their correct places.
For now we are working on adjustments and soon the changes will arrive as an update for FREE.
Thank you all for your patience!
2. Select your device & go to "Apps" tab
1. After you've saved the tone, connetct your device to iTunes.
3. At the bottom of the page find file sharing section and select "Ringtone Garage".
Now select the ringtone file and save it on your computer.
4. Find the ringtone in your computer and add it to iTunes library by double clicking on file, or simply drag it into the library pane.
5. Go to Tones, to make sure that Sync Ringtones is marked, and click sync.
6. If you can't see the sharing section or you can't see Ringtone Garage app, just sync your iPhone and it will appear.